Saturday 20 October 2012

It's spring here in Adelaide and my garden is looking quite good.
I'm enjoying the roses as always, but my native plants are thriving and the birds love them.
Some of the first roses to flower were Summer Song, Gold Bunny and Ben Britten.
There is still lots more to do.
 Pat Austin, lots of flowers, great colour and perfume.
 Summer Song, another beautiful rose, with great colour and perfume.
 Summer Song.
 Pat Austin
 Summer Song.
Unknown blue bearded iris. Gorgeous colour.

2 comments:

  1. Love your orange roses. Very lovely! I recently purchased Lady Emma Hamilton and am looking forward to seeing it bloom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.I would love to get Lady Emma, but we can't get it in Australia.
      Another one I would like is Carding Mill, but it's only available in the U.S.

      Delete